Surety Bonds in the State of Indiana
There are plenty of reasons why an Indiana surety bond is required. Here are some of them:
- You are securing your business dealings
- You are applying for a license or a permit
- You are asked by a court
- An Indiana government agency needs an assurance that you can perform your job
- An Indiana government agency needs an assurance that you will promptly pay your taxes
- An Indiana government agency needs an assurance that you will provide monetary compensation to your clients in case you default on your bonded obligations
Whatever the reason may be, majority of Indiana surety bonds are required because they are dictated by a statute. Even the bond amount is specified in the specific provision of the Statutes of Indiana.
If you are not sure about the bond amount that is required of you—or if it’s not stated in the statute—check with the government agency who is requiring the bond. They will determine your bond amount.
Once you know your bond amount, you can find out what your bond premium will be by claiming your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!