Surety Bonds in the State of New Mexico
Why Choose Us?
- We are licensed to issue surety bonds in the State of New Mexico
- We offer competitive New Mexico surety bond rates
- We carefully tailor our underwriting system towards each client’s needs
- We are transparent in our business dealings
- We strive to provide our clients with bonding services that exceeds their expectations
Surety bond is a written guarantee that a person will fulfill all the obligations that is required of him. We, as the Surety, will take over those obligations upon the default of the bond’s Principal. This is termed as “joint and several liability.” Since a surety bond is a contract of indemnity, the Surety will settle a valid claim that has been made against the bond on the Principal’s behalf.
Every surety bond applicant will go through a prequalification process. This is to assess if the person can perform the obligations, if he or she has a good credit score, and if the person is financially capable of fulfilling the legal duties. The entire process will usually take a day to finish. If you need one ASAP, apply for your surety bond today!