Surety Bond in the State of Delaware
A surety bond is a commonly accepted form of financial guarantee in the State of Delaware. It is extensively used in various industries within the state for several reasons including the following:
- When bidding for a construction project
- When applying for a license or permit from a particular government agency
- To secure workers’ wages and fringe benefits
- To secure prompt payment of taxes
- To secure potential losses during a court proceeding
Those mentioned above are either mandated by the Delaware Code, a government agency, or another entity. There are Delaware surety bonds that are not required by any of those. These are optional bonds that are obtained by proprietors to protect their businesses from the potential misconduct of their employees.
Whatever type of Delaware surety bond you need, we’ve got you covered. Surety Bond Authority, one of the leading surety bond companies in the country, has been in the surety bond business for over 30 years. We are known for our integrity, strong business acumen, and superb customer service. We continuously improve to provide our clients with the best surety bond experience possible.
Allow our team of experts to help you today!