What is a Wyoming Contractor License Bond?
In the State of Wyoming, the license and permit surety bond requirements may slightly vary depending on the city, county, or town that you will be conducting your business in.
It is important that you determine the local licensing and surety bond prerequisites of a certain jurisdiction before you start your application.
If you’re not sure about yours, give us a call today. We can help!
What are the bond amounts?
Those who have excellent credit scores may qualify for a very low bond premium!
Find out what you need to pay by getting your FREE quote here!
What are the Contractor License bond conditions?
- The surety bond will be a legally binding agreement between these three key parties:
Principal – The contractor applying for the license
Obligee – The city or the governmental agency to whom the bond is obtained
Surety – the surety bond company that will issue the bond
- The surety bond should be issued by a corporate surety who is authorized to conduct business in the State of Wyoming such as Surety Bond Authority
- The Contractor is obligated to comply with the city ordinances, state laws, and all the other rules and regulations that govern contractors in Wyoming
- In case of a valid violation committed by the Contractor, the aggrieved party will be able to file a claim on the bond
- Gillette, Wyoming:
- The surety bond should be submitted to the Building Inspection Division
- If the term expires during the term of the license, the license will automatically be suspended
- Jackson, Wyoming:
- The surety bond should be made payable to the Town of Jackson
- Lander, Wyoming:
- The surety bond should be made payable to the City of Lander
- Sheridan, Wyoming:
- The surety bond should be made payable to the City of Sheridan
How can I obtain a Contractor License Bond?
To secure this type of bond, the Contractor license applicant must seek the assistance of a surety bond company.
You will be asked to apply for this bond.
Once the application is received, the surety bond company will immediately process it. In our case, one of our expert surety bond agents will guide you through the whole process from the time you applied for the bond. We will make sure that you understand all the conditions before we issue the bond.
An underwriter will then evaluate the following:
- Your financial strength
- Your job/business performance history
- Your credit score
Once the prequalification process is fulfilled, we will execute the bond and send it to you!
Ready to apply? Start here!