What is a Louisiana Waste Tire Transporter Bond?
Know the environmental impact of this surety bond today!
The increase in mosquito-borne illnesses, overcrowding of the landfills, and the release of harmful toxins are just some of the effects of improper waste tire disposal.
As a means to eliminate the said problems, the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality requires waste tire transporters to secure a surety bond.
A Waste Tire Transporter Bond is a surety bond that will serve as a financial guarantee that the waste tire transporter will fulfill the duties according to the relevant statutes and the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s Waste Tire Regulations such as the following:
- Maintain a complete record of waste tire shipments
- Deliver waste tires to permitted facilities only
- The disposal of waste tires should be authorized
If the waste tire transporter defaults on the obligations, anyone who has suffered harm from such will be able to file a financial claim through the surety bond.
The surety bond is mandated by Section 30:2418 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes.
What is the Waste Tire Transporter Bond amount?
The minimum bond amount is $10,000.
If you have a stellar credit score, you will be eligible for a low bond premium. Bond premium starts at $100.
Do you want to know your bond premium right now? Get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE RIGHT HERE!
How can I get a Waste Tire Transporter Bond?
Here’s how to easily get bonded:
APPLICATION: You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
UNDERWRITING: After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
BOND EXECUTION: Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- An authorized surety bond company or agent by the State of Louisiana should issue the bond
- The Obligee of the surety bond will be the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality
- The waste tire transporter is obligated to follow the provisions of Title 30 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes, as well as the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality’s Waste Tire Regulations
- If the waste tire transporter commits a valid violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim against the surety bond
- In case of cancellation, a 120-day notice is required
Are you ready to start on your bond? APPLY HERE!