Del Norte County Cannabis/Marijuana Surety Bond
What should you know about a Del Norte County Cannabis/Marijuana Surety Bond?
Before officially securing your license to operate a cannabis/marijuana business in Del Norte County, you must first obtain this surety bond.
In Del Norte County, every permit application for cannabis cultivation shall require a bond of $30,000 before engaging in any commercial cannabis cultivation.
Del Norte county cannabis bonds guarantee the payment of due taxes and compliance with county regulations in getting the licensure requirements to conduct a cannabis/marijuana business.
Who are the parties involved in this Surety Bond?
A surety bond is basically a legal document wherein a third party (The Surety) assures the second party (The Obligee) regarding the fulfillment of the first party’s (The Principal) obligations.
The Obligee is the party that is requiring the licensing. The Principal is the business obtaining a license and permits to conduct business in the marijuana industry. And the Surety is the entity that guarantees to the Obligee that the Principal will comply with the regulations set by the state or county.
How much will you pay for this Surety Bond?
The amount to pay for Del Norte county cannabis bonds is called the “Bond Premium”. The Premium does not have a set price and is determined based on several factors. Usually, though, the Bond Premium amounts to $250 or less.
Get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!
How do you easily secure this Bond?
Getting this surety bond usually takes several weeks BUT not with us. Once you’ve completed the application, we can usually issue the surety bond to you on the same day!
Just follow the simple steps below:
- Submit an application for this surety bond. We’ve already made the application process as easy as possible for you. Apply for this bond HERE!
- Once we receive your application, an underwriter will ask you to submit the following requirements:
- Your credit score
- Proof of your financial capability
- Your business’ performance history
- After the underwriter has completed the necessary in-depth examination, you will be asked to sign an indemnity agreement. After this, the surety bond will be sent to you!
If you need to get this surety bond, don’t hesitate to apply now. Or if you prefer a personal touch, you could give us a call anytime from Mondays to Fridays (7 am to 5 pm (PST)).