South Carolina Lost Instrument Bond
Have you misplaced a vital instrument? Don’t worry! With this surety bond, we’ve got you covered. Learn more about how this surety bond will assist you in obtaining a replacement instrument.
What is a Lost Instrument Bond?
Issuing authorities will request you to provide this type of surety bond before they will provide a replacement for your valuable instrument. This surety bond protects them in the event that someone else files a claim on the instrument that was replaced.
This sort of surety bond also guarantees that if you find the missing instrument, you would deliver the new instrument to the issuing authority or surety for proper disposal.
Instruments are legally binding documents with monetary worth. The following are some samples of these important instruments:
- Cashier’s Check
- Bond Futures
- Real Estate Certificates
- Certificate of Deposit
- Treasury Bills
- Stock Certificate
What is the Lost Instrument Bond amount?
The amount of the bond varies greatly. The cost of a surety bond, on the other hand, is determined by the instrument’s worth as well as your credit score. A surety bond premium of $100 can be applied to instruments with a value of $5,000 or less.
The surety bond premium will be $20 per one thousand for instruments worth more than $5,000.
How can I secure this Surety Bond?
This surety bond is simple to obtain from us! We’ll walk you through every step of the way. We’ll make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.
Here’s what to do to get bonded:
- We require that you submit an application. You may startAPPLYING HERE!
- We will ask you to submit the essential information for the underwriting process after we receive your application. The following are some of them:
- Your business or job performance history
- Your financial capability
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
- We’ll prepare and send your surety bond to you!
What is the process of replacing a lost instrument?
This will differ depending on the issuing authority. Each has its own set of regulations for replacing instruments. There are, however, some common components in this process, such as the ones listed below:
- You will be required to provide identification verification.
- A surety bond must be submitted.
- You will be required to produce a written statement detailing the circumstances behind the instrument’s loss.
- You must file an affidavit detailing all relevant details concerning the missing instrument.
Secure this bond easily. Get your FREE Quote here!