What is an Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond?
The business world is a cutthroat territory to get into, most especially in the financial services industry. So as not to be banished in this multifaceted and vibrant environment, traditional lenders and credit service providers must be responsive, sprightly, and innovative. They must be experts in fine-tuning themselves and their organizations to industry changes and in defining the industry’s prospects.
They must also exploit the three building blocks known to accomplish a competitive advantage amidst gung-ho competitors and the escalating number of end-users:
- Optimize and simplify. These are imperative in today’s business environment and a vital foundation for 2020. Credit service organizations will need this just to survive.
- Agility. Lenders and credit service organizations that employ this building block will not just survive; they will also be efficiently successful.
- Nonstop innovation. This building block will separate the leaders from the ordinary business players. Those utilizing this building block will become the high performers.
The other building block that they need to take advantage of to stand out and survive from competition and ensure their longevity in the world of commerce is the Credit Service Organization Bond.
The Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond is an incontestable assurance given by a credit service professional that in the administration and management of the services that his/her organization has contracted to carry out, they will all be compliant with the Oklahoma Credit Services Organization Act. The bond is also an irrefutable warranty that the following unlawful practices will not be committed:
- Charging/receiving any cash equivalents or other valuable consideration for the complete performance of the services being agreed upon
- Provide counsel or insinuate any buyer to make any false or misleading statements
- Employ or utilize any fictitious, deceptive or distorted representations in the offer or sale of the services of the credit services organization.
Why do you need an Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond?
You need the Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond because you believe in carrying out ethical business practices and this bond can readily prove your sincere intentions. This bond is likewise necessary to put customers’ mind at ease when they transact business with you. Having this bond makes you a credible business professional who thinks of clients’ welfare alongside your business’ bottom lines.
How much does an Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond cost?
The Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond amount is for $10,000, and the bond premium payments are not costly. If you have a sterling credit history combined with an excellent reputation within the industry and the community, your premiums will be negligible. However, if you have had past criminal convictions or a low credit score, expect a higher premium rate.
How do I obtain an Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond?
Securing the Oklahoma Credit Service Organization Bond is tremendously effortless. With the assistance of a leading surety bond group, nothing will be difficult or needlessly overpriced.