What is a North Carolina Duke Energy Utility Bond?
Get the right energy service that you need through this bond!
What is a Duke Energy Utility Bond?
A surety bond will serve as a guarantee for the prompt payment of utility consumption.
In the event that the Principal or the person who has applied for the utility service fails to pay his or her bills on time and in full, Duke Energy will have the right to recover the said amount plus interest and other charges by filing a bond claim.
What is the Duke Energy Utility Bond amount?
The bond amount will vary per applicant. Before you apply for a utility bond, verify the full amount that you need with Duke Energy first.
Once you have determined your bond amount, we will be able to give you your tailored bond premium.
If you know your bond amount now, you may get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!
How can I get a Duke Energy Utility Bond?
In order to secure this type of bond, you must seek the assistance of a surety bond company.
You will be asked to apply for this bond. If you’re ready to apply for one right now, you may easily do so HERE!
Once the application is received, the surety bond company will immediately process it. In our case, one of our expert surety bond agents will guide you through the whole process from the time you applied for the bond. We will make sure that you understand all the conditions before we issue the bond.
An underwriter will then evaluate the following:
- Your financial strength
- Your job/business performance history
- Your credit score
Once the prequalification process is fulfilled, we will execute the bond and send it to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond agent or company should be authorized to conduct business in the State of North Carolina
- The surety bond should be made payable to Duke Energy
- The Principal or the person who has applied for the utility service is obligated to comply with the rules set forth by the Duke Energy
- If the Principal commits a violation of the rules such as failure to pay the necessary bills on time and in full amount, the utility provider will be eligible to file a claim against the surety bond up to its maximum value