What is a New York Professional Fundraiser Bond?
Start helping your charitable organization very soon! APPLY for this surety bond today!
Professional fundraisers that are employed by registered charitable organizations must secure a surety bond before they can perform the following services:
- Solicit for or on behalf of the charitable organization
- Advertise that the goods, services, or any valuable thing being offered will be for the benefit of the charitable organization
A Professional Fundraiser Bond is a surety bond that should be submitted to the New York State Attorney General by professional fundraisers.
The requirement, in pursuance of Section 173 Article 7-A of the Executive Law of the State of New York, will be conditioned to ensure that professional fundraisers will not misuse their positions when soliciting for registered charitable organizations.
If any wrongful acts are committed by the professional fundraiser, the Obligee of the surety bond will file for a financial claim to compensate the person who has been harmed by the acts.
What is the Professional Fundraiser Bond amount?
The bond amount is $10,000.
Your bond premium will depend on your credit score. Those who have an excellent credit score will be able to pay a very low bond premium!
How can I get a Professional Fundraiser Bond?
You can easily get this surety bond from us! We will guide you through the entire process. We’ll make sure that you will understand what you are getting into.
Here’s how to do get bonded:
- You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
- After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
- Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in the State of New York
- The surety bond should be made payable to the Attorney General of the State of New York
- The surety bond should be written on the form approved by the Attorney General of the State of New York
- The professional fundraiser must follow the provisions of Article 7-A of the Executive Law of the State of New York, as well as the rules and regulations set forth by the Attorney General of the State of New York
- If the professional fundraiser violates any of the laws or the conditions of the surety bond, the Obligee will be eligible to file a claim
Get bonded ASAP! APPLY NOW!