What is a New York Alcoholic Beverage Control Bonds?
Get bonded. Get licensed! Know-how below!
Who needs this surety bond?
Retailers – persons who buy, sell, and stock alcoholic beverages for on or off-premise consumption within the State of New York
Wholesalers – persons who manufacture, store, and distribute alcoholic beverages to retailers within the State of New York
It is a requirement enforced by the New York State Liquor Authority Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control to all retailers and wholesalers who have applied for a license.
The purpose of the surety bond is to ensure the following:
- That the licensed retailer or wholesaler will conduct their business in accordance with the laws of the state
- That the licensed retailer or wholesaler will pay all the fines, penalties, and other charges that they have acquired during the license period
The requirement is in line with Section 112 of the New York Alcohol Beverage Control Law.
What is the Alcoholic Beverage Control Bond amount?
Retailers – $1,000
Cider Wholesaler – $1,000
Wine Wholesaler – $10,000
Beer Wholesaler – $10,000
Liquor Wholesaler – $10,000
Your bond premium will depend on your credit score. Those who have excellent credit scores will be eligible to pay a small fraction of the bond amount! Find out what you need to pay by getting your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!
How can I get an Alcoholic Beverage Control Bond?
To secure this type of bond, the wholesale or retail license applicant must seek the assistance of a surety bond company.
You will be asked to apply for this bond. If you’re ready to apply for one right now, you may easily do so HERE!
Once the application is received, the surety bond company will immediately process it. In our case, one of our expert surety bond agents will guide you through the whole process from the time you applied for the bond. We will make sure that you understand all the conditions before we issue the bond.
An underwriter will then evaluate the following:
- Your financial strength
- Your job/business performance history
- Your credit score
Once the pre-qualification process is fulfilled, we will execute the bond and send it to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond company that is approved by the Superintendent of Financial Services of the State of New York to conduct business within the state
- The surety bond should be made payable to the People of the State of New York
- The licensed retailer or wholesaler should obey the provisions of the New York Alcoholic Beverage Control laws, as well as the rules and regulations of the New York State Liquor Authority Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control
- If the licensed retailer or wholesaler commits a violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim against the surety bond
Get your bond immediately! APPLY NOW!