What is a New Jersey Detective Agency License Bond?
Get bonded! Get licensed! APPLY today!
To be issued a license, every detective agency must furnish a surety bond before they can perform their obligations. This includes, but not limited to, obtaining information about the following:
- A witness’ credibility
- The location of a stolen property
- A person, firm, or corporation’s connection to an organization
- Crime or threat against the Government of the United States of America, or any State, Territory or Possession of the United States of America
- Securing of any evidence that will be used by an investigating committee
The purpose of the surety bond is to ensure that the detective agency will perform its obligations in a lawful manner.
If the detective agency deviates from the statutes and rules that cover it, the person who has been harmed by the wrongful acts of the detective agency will be indemnified through the surety bond.
What is the Detective Agency License Bond amount?
$3,000 – Detective Agency License Bond (Individual)
$5,000 – Detective Agency License Bond (Company)
If you have a stellar credit score, you will be eligible for a low bond premium! Do you want to know your bond premium right now? Get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE RIGHT HERE!
How can I get a Detective Agency License Bond?
You can easily get this surety bond from us! We will guide you through the entire process. We’ll make sure that you will understand what you are getting into.
Here’s how to do get bonded:
- You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
- After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
3. Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in the State of New Jersey
- The surety bond should be made payable to the State of New Jersey
- The licensed detective agency should follow the provisions of the Private Detective Act of 1939 or Section 45:19 of the New Jersey Revised Statutes, as well as the rules and regulations of the Division of State Police of the State of New Jersey
- If the licensed detective agency commits a valid violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim against the surety bond
Do you need further assistance? Call us now at 800-333-7800!