What is a New Jersey Business Service Bond
Secure your business through this surety bond!
It is an important client and business protection tool. This type of surety bond is optional, but many businesses are obtaining one because of its excellent benefits such as the following:
- Improve your business’ competitive advantage
- Increase a business’ credibility. Clients will trust a bonded business more knowing that they are protected from any misconducts
- Diminish the risk of business failure especially for resource-strapped startups
- This will also serve as a great marketing tool! A business service bond is a guarantee that your employees are dependable and will provide great service.
- Lower the perceived uncertainty that the customers might have.
Who should get this surety bond?
Any type of business services, especially those that provide home service, or employees that work in the premises of someone’s home such as the following:
- Handyman services
- Home-Improvement services
- Landscaping & lawn management services
- Maintenance services
- Cleaning services
- Plant maintenance services
- Plumbing services
- Swimming pool services
- Property inspection services
What is the Business Service Bond amount?
This will depend on the number of your employees and how much you want the bond amount to be. The starting bond amount is $2,500, and the maximum bond amount is $100,000.
Your bond premium will depend on your credit score. Those who have an excellent credit score will be able to pay as little as 1% of the bond amount!
How can I get a Business Service Bond?
Here’s a step-by-step bonding process that we have made easier so that you can get your bond in no time:
You must first apply for this type of surety bond. If you are ready to do this now, you may APPLY HERE!
Our expert surety bond agent will guide you through the entire process – from the time you have applied until the bond is issued to you.
Next, you will be asked to submit a few important information that our underwriter will need to assess the following:
- Your job or business history
- Your credit score
- Your financial strength
To avoid any delays, make sure that you have gathered the right information needed before submitting.
Once the underwriting process is done, we will immediately issue your bond and send it to you right away!
Ready to start? APPLY NOW! Let’s secure your business’ success!