What is a Missouri Business Service Bond?
Experts have found out that one of the top reasons why businesses fail is due to the employees’ fraudulent acts or misconducts.
Small businesses operating in Missouri are particularly at risk, and most go into bankruptcy!
Do not let your hard work go to waste! Protect your business today through a Missouri Business Service Bond!
A Business Service Bond is a type of surety bond that helps protect your business from fraudulent acts committed by your employees such as theft.
What’s in it for you? Why should you get a Business Service Bond?
A Business Service Bond will…
- Safeguard your customer in case one of your employees steals a personal property inside the customer’s home
- Improve your business’ competitive advantage
- Serve as a marketing tool. By having a Business Service Bond, you are guaranteeing that your employees are dependable and will provide great service.
- Diminish the risk of business failure especially for resource-strapped startups
- Lower the perceived uncertainty that the customers might have. Having a stranger in your home is quite unnerving. Many what-ifs may occur inside a customer’s mind. You can calm those by letting your potential customers know that they are eligible for monetary claims if an unfortunate incident happens.
What kind of businesses should get this surety bond?
Different types of businesses will benefit from this surety bond; many of which are those that provide the services of skilled tradesmen or those that have access to a clients’ home.
Some examples of skilled tradesmen include:
- Tile setters
- Heating and air conditioning installers
- Cabinet makers
What is the Missouri Business Service Bond amount?
This will depend on the number of your employees and how much you want the bond amount to be. The starting bond amount is $2,500, and the maximum bond amount is $100,000.
Those who have excellent credit scores will be eligible to pay for a very low bond premium!
If you want to find out what you need to pay, GET YOUR FREE QUOTE HERE today!
How can you secure a Missouri Business Service Bond?
You can easily get this type of bond from us. Don’t worry. We will guide you through the whole process. We will make sure that you will understand what you will be getting into.
First, you need to submit an application. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
Once we have received your application, we will ask you to provide us with some important information needed for the underwriting process. These will include the following:
- Your financial history
- Your business history
- Your credit score
An underwriter will carefully evaluate all the information that you will give us. Once this process has been fulfilled, we will immediately issue the bond and send it to you!
Ready to start? APPLY NOW! Let’s secure your business’ success!