Massachusetts Liquor License Bond
Get bonded! Get licensed! Apply today!
What is a Liquor License Bond?
No person can sell, store, import, export, transport, or manufacture alcoholic beverages in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts unless the said person obtains a license.
One of the most important requirements for a liquor license is a surety bond. The surety bond should be submitted to the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission.
The purpose of the surety bond is to ensure the compliance of the licensee to The Liquor Control Act and to the other relevant rules of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Any violation committed by the licensee will be a ground for a bond claim. Some of the violations are as follows:
- Blending alcoholic beverages not approved by the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- Selling alcoholic beverages during polling hours on an area where a state or municipal election, caucus, or primary is being held
- Bartering, peddling, hawking, or carrying for sale any alcoholic beverages from a vehicle
The Obligee of the surety bond will have the right to take action under the bond’s terms if the licensee commits a violation.
What is the Liquor License Bond amount?
The bond amount will be a case-by-case basis. This will be determined by the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission.
If you know your bond amount now and would like to find out what your bond premium will be, you may get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE from us HERE!
Those who have excellent credit scores will be eligible for a very low bond premium, or just 1% of the bond amount!
How can I get a Liquor License Bond?
You can easily get this surety bond from us! We will guide you through the entire process. We’ll make sure that you will understand what you are getting into.
Here’s how to do get bonded:
- You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
- After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three in order to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
- Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The Surety should be authorized to conduct business in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- The surety bond should be made payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- The licensee should obey the provisions of The Liquor Control Act as well as the rules and regulations of the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- If the licensee commits a violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file for a claim against the bond