What is a Maryland Master Electrician Bond?
Secure your license through this surety bond!
What is a Master Electrician Bond?
The State of Maryland requires all persons providing electrical services as master electricians to apply for a license. One of the requirements for a master electrician license is a surety bond.
A surety bond will serve as a guarantee to the Maryland State Board of Master Electricians, Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation that the master electrician will perform his or her services in accordance with the laws of the state and the rules that governs the licensing and professional standards of master electricians.
As part of the bond’s conditions, any person who has suffered damages from the wrongdoings of the master electrician can file for a bond claim.
If the claim has been proven valid, the said person will be eligible to receive a financial compensation for the damages.
What is the Master Electrician Bond amount?
The bond amount is $2,500.
If you have a stellar credit score, you will be eligible for a low bond premium.
Do you want to know your bond premium right now? Get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE RIGHT HERE!
How can I get a Master Electrician Bond?
You can easily get this surety bond from us! We will guide you through the entire process. We’ll make sure that you will understand what you are getting into.
Here’s how to do get bonded:
- You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
- After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three in order to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
- Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in the State of Maryland
- The licensed master electrician is obligated to follow the provisions of Title 6, Subtitle 3 of the Annotated Code of Maryland as well as the rules and regulations of the Maryland State Board of Master Electricians, Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation
- If the licensed master electrician commits a violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim against the surety bond