What is a Louisiana Driver Training School Bond?
Get bonded to get licensed!
Driver Training Schools understand what safety and security are, and how to provide them. Among their many beneficial services, promoting road safety through the observation of proper road rules and good driving techniques is their primary concern.
We can provide Driver Training Schools with the kind of security that they need through this surety bond!
Driver training schools in the State of Louisiana are mandated to acquire a surety bond as a license requirement. The surety bond should be submitted to the Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections Office of Motor Vehicles.
Aside from the licensed driver training school obeying the Louisiana statutes and other relevant rules, the surety bond will also be conditioned that the enrollee will get a refund if the licensed driver training school fails to perform its contractual duties.
The prerequisite is by Section 40:1462 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes.
What is the Driver Training School Bond amount?
The bond amount is $40,000.
If you have an excellent credit score, you will be eligible to pay for a low bond premium or as low as 1% of the bond amount!
Check out what you need to pay by getting your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!
How can I get a Driver Training School Bond?
You can send an application to us for this type of surety bond. If you’re ready to apply for one right now, you may easily do so HERE!
We will immediately process your application once we have received it. One of our expert surety bond agents will guide you through the whole process from the time you applied for the bond. We will make sure that you understand all the conditions before we issue the bond.
An underwriter will then evaluate the following:
- Your financial strength
- Your job/business performance history
- Your credit score
Once the pre-qualification process is fulfilled, we will execute the bond and send it to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in the State of Louisiana
- The surety bond should be made payable to the Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections Office of Motor Vehicles for the benefit of the enrollees
- The licensed driver training school is obligated to abide by the provisions of Sections 40:1461 and 40:1462 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes, as well as the rules and regulations of the Louisiana Department of Public Safety and Corrections Office of Motor Vehicles
- If the licensed driver training school violates any of the statutes and rules, the aggrieved party or the Obligee will be able to file a claim on the surety bond
Need further assistance? Talk to us at 800-333-7800!