What is an Illinois Business Service Bond?
Protect your business through this surety bond!
Your first impression of a potential client is just as important as the services that you and your employees will provide.
A business service bond is one of the most effective tools that will enhance your business’ credibility and gain the trust of your clients!
This type of surety bond will protect both your business and your clients.
When a wrongful act is committed by your employee, you and your client will be able to recover the amount lost through the surety bond!
Other benefits of a business service bond include:
- It will give you an edge in marketing. By having a Business Service Bond, you are guaranteeing that your clients will be protected. It will lower the perceived uncertainty that the customers might have.
- Showing your clients that you mean business
- Making your business appear more professional
- Helping small businesses recuperate from any potential financial losses due to unfortunate acts performed by their employees
What is the Business Service Bond amount?
This will depend on the number of your employees and how much you want the bond amount to be. The starting bond amount is $2,500, and the maximum bond amount is $100,000.
Your bond premium will depend on your credit score. Those who have an excellent credit score will be able to pay as little as 1% of the bond amount!
How can I get a Business Service Bond?
Here’s a step-by-step bonding process that we have made easier so that you can get your bond in no time:
You must first apply for this type of surety bond. If you are ready to do this now, you may APPLY HERE!
Our expert surety bond agent will guide you through the entire process – from the time you have applied until the bond is issued to you.
Next, you will be asked to submit a few important information that our underwriter will need to assess the following:
- Your job or business history
- Your credit score
To avoid any delays, make sure that you have gathered the right information needed prior to submitting.
Once the underwriting process is done, we will immediately issue your bond and send it to you right away!
Who should get this surety bond?
Any type of business services, especially those that provide home service such as the following:
- Handyman services
- Home-Improvement services
- Landscaping & lawn management services
- Maintenance services
- Cleaning services
- Plant maintenance services
- Plumbing services
- Swimming pool services
- Property inspection services
Ready to start? Contact us NOW! Let’s secure your business’ success!