What is an Idaho Notary Bond?
The magnitude of the notary marketplace is implausible yet factual. There are 1.2 billion transactions notarized in the U.S. every year, all demanding physical presence. Each month, there are roughly 360,000 searches for notaries on the net. Aware of the unrelenting power and value of a notary seal and signature to finance, real estate, medical, and other industries, notary officers can be tempted to commit imprudence and fraud against the state or ordinary consumers. To avoid these untoward incidents to occur, a Notary Bond must be secured.
The Idaho Notary Bond is reliable protection against a notary public who will commit any of the following:
- Be convicted of a severe crime within the immediately preceding ten (10) year period;
- Any act representing an official indiscretion;
- Any substantial misrepresentation of any fact in his/her application for engagement of a notary public;
- Failure to tender a well-timed resignation when he/she becomes ineligible due to: (1) not being a citizen of the United States; or (2) not being a bona fide dweller of Idaho;
- Cancellation of the bond by surety company; or
- Cancellation of the bond by the state of Idaho.
It must always be noted that Notaries have unlimited financial liability for both premeditated and inadvertent wrongdoing.
Why do you need an Idaho Notary Bond?
You need the Idaho Notary Bond because you care for your reputation and your profession. With this bond, clients will have confidence in hiring your services thereby making you an attractive professional to work with. The bond can boost your professional integrity and allows you to be recognized as a responsible expert in your area of expertise.
How much does an Idaho Notary Bond cost?
The Idaho Notary Bond is for $10,000. Premium payments will be determined by your credit score and financial history. Likewise, your profile including your reputation as a member of the community will be strong factors in the decision of how much the premium will be for this bond.
How do I get an Idaho Notary Bond?
Getting an Idaho Notary Bond is effortless. Choose a reliable surety company that you know can serve your specific needs, can address your concerns without delay, and can respond to whatever challenges you will encounter in the process. Give them a call NOW!