What is a Georgia Brewpub, Malt Beverage, or Wine Performance and Tax Liability Bond?
Get licensed through this surety bond!
Who needs this surety bond?
- Sellers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and importers of malt beverage
- Sellers, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, and importers of wine
- Brewpub license applicants
This surety bond is required from the persons mentioned above who are applying for a license. This will also include the following license applicants who are in the business of selling, manufacturing, importing, or distributing malt beverages and wines:
- Farm Wineries
A surety bond is a means to assure the Department of Revenue that the licensee will pay the taxes, license fees, and rental charges on time and in full.
If the licensee fails to pay these, the Obligee of the surety bond will be able to obtain the amount due including penalties and interest through the surety bond.
What are a Brewpub, Malt Beverage, or Wine Performance and Tax Liability Bond amount?
$5,000 – Brewpub License Performance and Tax Liability Bond
$5,000 – Malt Beverage Bond Performance & Tax Liability Bond
$5,000 – Wine Performance & Tax Liability Bond
If you have an excellent credit score, you will be eligible to pay for a low bond premium!
Check out what you need to pay by getting your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!
How can I get a Brewpub, Malt Beverage, or Wine Performance and Tax Liability Bond?
To secure this type of bond, the license applicant must seek the assistance of a surety bond company.
You will be asked to apply for this bond. If you’re ready to apply for one right now, you may easily do so HERE!
Once the application is received, the surety bond company will immediately process it. In our case, one of our expert surety bond agents will guide you through the whole process from the time you applied for the bond. We will make sure that you understand all the conditions before we issue the bond.
An underwriter will then evaluate the following:
- Your financial strength
- Your job/business performance history
- Your credit score
Once the pre-qualification process is fulfilled, we will execute the bond and send it to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in the State of Georgia
- The licensee is obligated to comply with the Title 3 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, as well as the rules and regulations of the Georgia Department of Revenue
- In case of a valid violation committed by the licensee, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim on the surety bond
- The surety bond may run up to 5 years
Need to get your surety bond ASAP? APPLY NOW!