What is a Georgia Burial and Funeral Merchandise Dealer Bond?
Get to know what this surety bond is for and how to get yours easily!
Every person who falls under any of the following categories may be required by the Secretary of State of Georgia to submit a surety bond to become registered:
- Cemetery owner
- Sells cemetery burial rights
- Sells mausoleum interment rights
- Sells columbarium inurnment rights
- Sells grave spaces
- Sells other repositories for human remains
- Sells funeral or burial services
- Sells burial merchandise
- Sells funeral merchandise
The surety bond will ensure that the registered person will correctly perform its duties to the clients by complying with the relevant laws, rules, and regulations. Any person that has been injured by the non-compliance of the registered burial and funeral merchandise dealer will be compensated through the surety bond.
The surety bond prerequisite is in line with Section 10-14-4 of the Georgia Code.
What is the Burial and Funeral Merchandise Dealer Bond amount?
The surety bond amount will be determined by the Secretary of State of Georgia.
Once you have determined your bond amount, we can give you a tailored quote for your bond premium.
If you want to find out what you need to pay, GET YOUR FREE QUOTE HERE today!
How can I get a Burial and Funeral Merchandise Dealer Bond?
You can easily get this surety bond from us! We will guide you through the entire process. We’ll make sure that you’ll understand what you are getting into.
Follow these simple steps!
- You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
- After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
- Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
What are the surety bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in the State of Georgia
- The surety bond will be approved by the Secretary of State of Georgia
- The registered burial and funeral merchandise dealer is obligated to follow the provisions of Title 10 Chapter 14 of the Georgia Code and the rules set forth by the Secretary of State of Georgia
- If the registered burial and funeral merchandise commits a violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim on the surety bond
If you have any questions about this surety bond, please do not hesitate to ask us. Call us at 800-333-7800!