What is a Florida Business Service Bond?
Know why this surety bond matters to the success of your business!
There’s a troubling occurrence that many businesses face: pitfalls such as theft, fraudulent acts, and other related events.
The good news is that you can protect your business from its adverse effects through a Business Service Bond!
Here are some of the benefits of this type of surety bond:
- Improve your business’ competitive advantage
- Serve as a marketing tool. By having a Business Service Bond, you are guaranteeing that your employees are dependable and will provide great service.
- Diminish the risk of business failure especially for resource-strapped startups
- Lower the perceived uncertainty that the customers might have. Having a stranger in your home is quite unnerving. Many what-ifs may occur inside a customer’s mind. You can calm those by letting your potential customers know that they are eligible for monetary claims if an unfortunate incident happens.
A Business Service Bond is a type of surety bond that will protect both your business and your clients. Misconducts committed by employees are more common than you may have perceived them to be. When this happens, you and your client will be financially compensated through the surety bond!
What is the Business Service Bond amount?
This will depend on the number of your employees and how much you want the bond amount to be. The starting bond amount is $2,500, and the maximum bond amount is $100,000.
Your bond premium will depend on your credit score. Those who have an excellent credit score will be able to pay as little as 1% of the bond amount!
How can I get a Lost Instrument Bond?
We have made the surety bond procedure easier for you! Just follow these simple steps:
STEP 1: You must first apply for this type of surety bond. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
Once we have received your application, we will immediately start the bonding process. We will inform you about the important documents that you need to submit for the next step, which is the underwriting process.
STEP 2: An underwriter will take a thorough look at the following:
- Your financial strength
- Your job performance history
- Your credit score
STEP 3: After the underwriting process has been fulfilled, we will issue your surety bond and send it to you immediately!
Who should get this surety bond?
Any type of business services, especially those that provide home services such as the following:
- Handyman services
- Home-Improvement services
- Landscaping & lawn management services
- Maintenance services
- Cleaning services
- Plant maintenance services
- Plumbing services
- Swimming pool services
- Property inspection services
Let’s secure your business’ success! APPLY NOW!