Los Angeles California Grading Permit Bond
Secure your grading permit ASAP through this surety bond!
What is a Los Angeles California Grading Permit Bond?
It is a financial guarantee required by the City of Los Angeles to anyone who will be applying for a grading permit.
This bond will ensure the compliance of the grading permit applicant to Article 1, Chapter 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, particularly Sections 91.7006.5.1 & 91.7006.5.4. Some of which are listed below:
- Grading shall be performed according to the rules and regulations set forth by the Superintendent of Building.
- Grading shall be performed according to the zoning, private street, and division of land regulations.
- The permit applicant will perform the work according to the approved general plan.
This requirement is in pursuance of Section 91.7006.5.1 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code.
How does a Los Angeles California Grading Permit Bond work?
Aside from compliance to the ordinance, rules, regulations, statutes, and all standards of the City of Los Angeles, the other purpose of this bond is to indemnify the Obligee. The Obligee (City of Los Angeles) is one of the three key parties of this bond. The other two is the Principal (permit applicant) and the Surety (surety bond provider).
The Obligee is the party who is requiring the bond. The Principal’s role is to obtain this bond and fulfill all the obligations included in this bond. The Surety will ensure that the obligations of the Principal to the Obligee will be met, including paying the Obligee in case of a default committed by the Principal.
How much does a Los Angeles California Grading Permit Bond cost?
The bond premium will range from 1% to 10% of the bond amount. The bond premium will depend on the permit applicant’s credit score.
The bond amount will vary per applicant. This will be determined by the Department of Public Works of the City of Los Angeles.
Do you want to know your bond premium right now? Get your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE RIGHT HERE!
How can I get a Los Angeles California Grading Permit Bond?
You can easily get this surety bond from us! We will guide you through the entire process. We’ll make sure that you will understand what you are getting into.
Here’s how to get bonded:
- You have to send an application to us. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
- After we have received your application, we will ask you to submit the necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These are the following:
- Your financial capability
- Your business or job performance history
- Your credit score
An expert underwriter will carefully evaluate all three in order to attain the best credit decision possible. To avoid any delay, the information that you should submit should be organized and concise.
- Your surety bond will be issued and sent to you!
You may submit your bond application HERE!