What is an Arkansas Business Service Bond?
Know the role this surety bond will play in the success of your business!
According to experts, one of the top reasons why businesses fail is due to the employees’ misconducts or fraudulent acts.
Small businesses are particularly at risk, and most often than not, go into bankruptcy. Don’t let your hard work go to waste. Protect your business today through this surety bond!
What’s in it for you? Why should you get a Business Service Bond?
This particular Surety Bond provides a way to protect your business from fraudulent acts committed by your employees such as theft.
It will also…
- Serve as a marketing tool. By having a Business Service Bond, you are guaranteeing that your employees are dependable and will provide great service.
- Lower the perceived uncertainty that the customers might have. Having a stranger in your home is quite unnerving. Many what-ifs may occur inside a customer’s mind. You can calm those by letting your potential customers know that they are eligible for monetary claims if an unfortunate incident happens.
- Safeguard your customer in case one of your employees steals a personal property inside the customer’s home
- Diminish the risk of business failure especially for resource-strapped startups
- Improve your business’ competitive advantage
What kind of businesses should get an Arkansas Business Service Bond?
Different types of businesses will benefit from this surety bond; many of which are those that provide the services of skilled tradesmen or those that have access to a clients’ home.
Some examples of skilled tradesmen include:
- Heating and air conditioning installers
- Cabinet makers
- Tile setters
What is the Business Service bond amount?
The cost will depend on the number of your employees and how much you want the bond amount to be.
The starting bond amount is $2,500, and the maximum bond amount is $100,000.
Those who have excellent credit scores will be eligible to pay for a very low bond premium.
Do you want to know what you need to pay? Just go here to get your FREE quote.
How can I obtain a Business Services Bond?
It is actually easy to secure this bond. We’ll guide you through the whole process and we’ll make sure that you understand what you will be getting into.
STEP 1: You need to submit an application first. You can easily Apply Here.
STEP 2: Once we receive your application, we’ll ask you to provide some important information that is needed for the underwriting process.
We’ll be needing the following:
- Your credit score
- Your financial history
- Your business history
Then, an underwriter will carefully evaluate the information that you’ll provide us. Once this process has been done, we’ll issue the bond right away and send it to you.
Secure your business’ success! Get your FREE quote today.