What is an Alabama Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer Bond?
Know the how-to of this surety bond today!
To become a Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer in Alabama, you need to do these things:
- Register with the Alabama Office of the Attorney General
- Pay the necessary fees
- Post a surety bond
Now about the last one…
The surety bond is a required in compliance with Section 13A-9-71 of the Alabama Code. The surety bond is a way to assure the Alabama Attorney General that the Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer will avoid any wrongdoing while soliciting contributions for the organization he or she is working for.
A surety bond will also serve as a guarantee that the registered person is financially capable of providing compensation for anyone who has been harmed in case a fraudulent act is committed by the registered person.
What is the Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer Bond amount?
The bond amount is $10,000.
If you have a stellar credit score, you will be eligible to pay for a low bond premium! Bond premium starts at $100.
Know what you need to pay today by getting your FREE SURETY BOND QUOTE HERE!
What are the bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in Alabama
- The surety bond should be approved by the Alabama Attorney General
- The surety bond should be made payable to the Alabama Attorney General
- The Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer is obligated to comply with Section 13A-9 of the Alabama Code, the rules set forth by the Alabama Attorney General, and all the other applicable rules
- If the Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer commits a valid violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim on the surety bond
How can I get a Professional Fundraiser, Solicitor, or Co-Venturer Bond?
You can easily get this type of bond from us! Don’t worry. We will guide you through the whole process. We will make sure that you will understand what you will be getting into.
First, you need to submit an application.
If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
Once we have received your application, we will ask you to provide us with some necessary information needed for the underwriting process. These will include the following:
- Your financial history
- Your business history
- Your credit score
An underwriter will carefully evaluate all the information that you will give us. Once this process has been fulfilled, we will immediately issue the bond and send it to you!
Need more information about this bond? Talk to one of our experts at 800-333-7800!