What is an Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board Bond?
Get to know what this surety bond is all about and how to apply for one!
Here’s how an Onsite Wastewater Bond can help you:
- This will be proof of your financial strength
- This will be proof of your professional capability
Allow us to expound on those further…
This surety bond is part of the eligibility requirements for any person to become licensed as a manufacturer, installer, or those who service onsite wastewater systems including portable toilets in Alabama.
If you fall under any of the aforementioned categories above, you will need to submit a surety bond along with your license application to assure the Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board that you are capable of the following:
- Finish the job assigned in accordance with the state laws and the rules of the Board
- Financially compensate any person who will be harmed due to the manufacturer, installer, or those who services onsite wastewater systems’ misconduct
What is the bond amount?
$15,000 – Basic Installer License, Manufacturer’s License, Pumpers License, Portable Restroom License
$30,000 – Advance Level I License, Advance Level II License
If you have an excellent credit score, you may be eligible to pay a very low bond premium!
Find out you need to pay for this bond today! Get your FREE QUOTE HERE!
What are the Onsite Wastewater Board Bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in Alabama
- The surety bond should be made payable to the Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board
- The licensed manufacturer, installer, or those who service onsite wastewater systems are obligated to comply with the provisions of Section 34-21A of the Code of Alabama, the rules and regulations of the Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board, and all the other applicable rules
- If the licensed manufacturer, installer, or those who service onsite wastewater systems commits a valid violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim on the surety bond
- In case of cancellation, a 45-day notice is required
How can I obtain an Onsite Wastewater Board Bond?
You can easily get this type of bond from us! Don’t worry. We will guide you through the whole process. We will make sure that you will understand what you will be getting into.
First, you need to submit an application.
If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
Once we have received your application, we will ask you to provide us with some important information needed for the underwriting process. These will include the following:
- Your financial history
- Your business history
- Your credit score
An underwriter will carefully evaluate all the information that you will give us. Once this process has been fulfilled, we will immediately issue the bond and send it to you!
Need more information about this bond? Talk to one of our experts at 800-333-7800!