What is an Alabama Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractor Bond?
Learn about this surety bond and how to easily apply for one!
Do you intend to become a licensed Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractor in Alabama anytime soon?
Here are the things that you need:
- Apply for a license at the Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors
- Pay the fees
- Apply for and submit a SURETY BOND
This type of surety bond is a performance bond that is required by the Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractors for license applicants, as well as actively certified contractors.
Simply put, a performance bond is required to guarantee that the contractor will properly fulfill his or her contractual obligations to the client.
What is the bond amount?
The bond amount is $15,000.
Those who have excellent credit scores will be eligible to pay a low bond premium!
If you want to know what you need to pay right now, GET YOUR FREE QUOTE HERE!
What are the Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractor Bond conditions?
- The surety bond should be issued by a surety bond agent or company that is authorized to conduct business in Alabama
- The surety bond should be made payable to the State Board of Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors
- The licensed Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractor is obligated to comply with Section 34-31-18 up to 34-31-35 of the Code of Alabama, the rules and regulations of the Board, and all the other applicable rules
- If the licensed Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractor commits a valid violation, the aggrieved party will be eligible to file a claim on the bond
- In case of cancellation, a 15-day notice is required
How can I obtain a Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Contractor Bond?
You can easily get this type of bond from us! Don’t worry. We will guide you through the whole process. We will make sure that you will understand what you will be getting into.
First, you need to submit an application.
If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
Once we have received your application, we will ask you to provide us with some valuable information needed for the underwriting process. These will include the following:
- Your financial history
- Your business history
- Your credit score
An underwriter will carefully evaluate all the information that you will give us. Once this process has been fulfilled, we will immediately issue the bond and send it to you!
Need more information about this bond? Talk to one of our experts at 800-333-7800!