What is an Alabama Business Service Bond?
Learn how a Business Services Bond can improve your business!
Many businesses collapse due to different types of pitfalls that can easily be fixed if the proper safety measures are set in place from the beginning. One such important business buffer is a surety bond.
Find out more about the potential rewards of a business service bond below!
Eager to find out about our competitive bond premium rates? Get your FREE quote here!
This type of surety bond will benefit various kinds of businesses, especially those that provide home services by skilled tradesmen.
The benefits of a Business Service bond are the following:
- Safeguard the customer in case one of their employees steals a personal property inside the customer’s home
- Improve their competitive advantage
- Serve as a marketing tool. By having a Business Service Bond, you are guaranteeing that your employees are dependable and will provide great service.
- Diminishes the risk of business failure
- Lower the perceived uncertainty that the customers might have. Having a stranger in your home is quite unnerving. There are many what-ifs that may occur inside a customer’s mind. You can calm those by letting your potential customers know that they are eligible for monetary claims if such happens.
Who is this bond for?
Different types of businesses acquire this bond, many of which are those that provide the services of skilled tradesmen.
Some examples of skilled tradesmen include:
- Tile setters
- Heating and air conditioning installers
- Cabinet makers
What is the Business Service bond amount?
This will depend on the number of your employees and how much you want the bond amount to be. The starting bond amount is $2,500, and the maximum bond amount is $100,000.
Those who have excellent credit scores will be eligible to pay for a very low bond premium!
If you want to find out what you need to pay, get your FREE quote HERE today!
How can I obtain a Business Services Bond?
You can easily get this type of bond from us. Don’t worry, we will guide you through the whole process. We will make sure that you will understand what you will be getting into.
First, you need to submit an application. If you are ready to do that now, you may APPLY HERE!
Once we have received your application, we will ask you to provide us with some important information needed for the underwriting process. These will include the following:
- Your financial history
- Your business history
- Your credit score
An underwriter will carefully evaluate all the information that you will give us. Once this process has been fulfilled, we will immediately issue the bond and send it to you!
Ready to start? APPLY today! Let’s secure your business’ success!